Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Pediatrician

Dear Diary, sometimes I get clients so hot that I feel I should be more generous and cut them a deal. But in my own way I do, I spend an outrageous amout of time with them off-the-clock and I do hope they appreciate it. Not just with my better looking clients but the average ones who command my respect and affection are given the same courtesy.

I am blessed in the regard that most men are respectful of me in general, inside and outside the business. I've come a long way from allowing myself to be treated like dirt and cultivating myself to command the respect of my peers and lovers. I am justly rewarded when a man like "Dr. Ross" comes along to make my night.

This pediatrician from Colorado was referred to me by a girlfriend in the business, a very sweet and dear acquaintance whom I have met at a few socials (which we shall get into much later). She was unable to take the appointment due to a medical crisis, was I able to take the appointment? Of course, particularly since she described him as a "handsome and young-ish doctor with one of the largest dicks she'd ever seen," with a "pleasant demeanor and laid back energy that runs rampant among our west coast counterparts." I was no fool and she implored me to charge higher than my usual fee as she was not charging peanuts. I took her upon her advice and a one hour meeting was set for a night during the middle of the week.

Dr Ross was much to my liking and, Diary, I knew there was something special in those pants. As we were having quite a pleasant fifteen minute chat, I could not resist thinking about what his cock looked like. I was anxious to get him out of his clothes and into bed. Did I have extra large condoms? Yes, I most certainly did and I most certainly needed them. When I finally had him exactly where I wanted him, I gingerly pulled down his boxers and nearly had a heart attack. He was beyond the standard size of large, he was obscene, he was Dirk Diggler incarnated.

How would it fit into my tight and lovely vagina? We proceeded to neck and pet and being the impatient creature I am, I grabbed the bottle of lubricant and shinied up his cock with it and slowly lowered myself onto his gargantuan manhood. His cock was befitting of a size queen! But tonight I was having trouble touching the bottom. Or would that be top? He was killing me and I felt as though I were going to split at the seam. We changed positions and missionary wasn't any better. We returned back to me on top and for some reason my vagina gave way and I slid down his cock like a fireman going down a pole. It was pure delight, sheer delight, heavenly delight, non-stop delight, it was fire, it was ice, it was everything in between and nice, it was sweet, it was spicy, it was racy and a bit dicey. Ode to his joyously huge cock!

Dr Ross and I finally wrapped up after spending a total of three hours together. Three hours! How many of his patients, the mothers of sick children, linger in his office well beyond necessary? Do they know what I know, that his cock is a specimen that should be taken to a lab and carefully studied, tested, and perhaps even patented?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home