Friday, October 13, 2006

The TV Guy

Dear Diary, this story is too juicy a tale to tell. I am friends with this man and out of respect for him, I cannot say anything. But do you think it shall anger him if I were to allude to some items of relevancy to this journal?

"TV Guy" is well known for his wonderful sense of humor, bright smile and magnetic personality. He makes an appearance on a local affiliate station once a week and a simple google search yields his name and picture along with the name of a book he's written and a dozen or so interviews.

His resemblance to a famous movie star earns him the nickname "Woodsy." Getting down to the juicy tidbits, Woodsy is a tit man and loves to come all over my breasts. He's satisfied with one shot at the range (I feel guilty even charging my full fees), has a nice penis, and is a nasty talker. Quite the lover of very young girls [of legal age] and likes me to dress up as a student/intern/cheerleader type on occasion. Sometimes I feel too old for him.

Woodsy is a high roller and spends a terrific amount of money on the ladies such as I. He is not stingy and looks for quality over quantity and has excellent, and I do mean excellent, taste in women. Big tits, small waist, and gorgeous faces are his thing. I am honoured to have Woodsy as a comrade, both in and out, of our sordid world, such an overbearing and bullish world it is at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home