Tuesday, October 03, 2006

PP & I

Dear Diary, I once had Pulitzer Prize cock. It's not any different from cocks belonging to less creatively inspired creatures. For a fat guy, his cock didn't deviate from the norm in shape, size or smell. Fat guys and out of shape men always have naturally smelly cocks, rule of thumb. Their stomachs hang over their belts and I think that they occasionally forget they have a dick because they aren't used to seeing the outline or bulge in their pants. In the shower, they are distracted with washing the more visible parts of their body that they forget to really tidy up down there. A lousy rinse is all they think they need. I'm going to assume that the average person soaps one time, a person such as I soaps three to four times, and a fat person, who is usually a bit slovenly by nature (why else would you eat yourself to death?) probably rinses and goes. It sound quite disparaging and mean but it has been my experience, and quite a rude awakening, that heavy people have awful hygiene!

Now, I have never smelled a fat woman's vagina, nor do I desire to sniff vaginas in general unless I am having that once in a blue moon call to lesbian, but I gather from my friends that, if the thin girls they have been with have odorous smelling nether regions, then wouldn't it be safe to assume that their well beyond zaftig sisters naturally suffer the same?

Mr Pulitzer Prize winner, winner of a category a bit dubious and somewhat laughable, Mystery Science Theater would be proud. A book of his is on my shelf, personally autographed to my nom de plume which is very similar to the name that regular folks call me by on a day to day basis. His handwriting is such a pathetic scribble that no one could possible tell the difference. I have yet to read the book, my dearest Diary, because on a drug filled night, full of reefer madness, I found myself estranged from his style of writing. Maximum verbosity is what you would call it. Now a movie is being made from another of his books and wherabouts shall remain unnamed.

Pulitzer Prize, PP, was a member of theeroticreview.net, .com. and whatever other dot.suffix they felt fit to fill in. He gave me a rave review and he is an outstanding client and for that I shall always hold him dear to my heart. Once upon a time, before I offered incall, we met at the Key Bridge Marriott in Rosslyn, Virginia. He was quite impressed and taken with my beauty, wit and style. He said that, for a blonde, I was quite the thinker. Quite the compliment indeed! We hit it off quite well. He always wanted me to blow him with a condom because of safety concerns and he was well within his right to have these sort of doubts since he does have a significant other.

We saw each other a few more times, this time my place, and things got more complicated but in a good way. Mr PP was into role playing, as those with fertile imaginations usually are, and he asked that I pretend to be a famous actress to whom he would conducting an interview and submitting the story to a very famous newspaper. I went above and beyond the call of duty, impersonating "Ms Sophie Marceau", down to the sexy French accent & style of clothes that I imagine a woman of prestige such as her would find suitable. PP wanted a glimpse of stocking as Ms Marceau crosses her legs to get more comfortable or reposition herself on the couch. Ms Marceau also had the audacity to carry a dildo in her purse, which, to both their dismay (and secretly, his delight) fell out during the "accidental" knocking over of the pocketbook. Since she has been on the road for so long without sun, fun, and dick, Ms Marceau can no longer hide her lust for PP and seduces him right there on the couch. Once they are off to the bedroom, she performs some visual titillation such as masturbation with foreign objects (dildo) and forcing him to perform oral whilst much dirty talk ensues and then, both are so overwhelmed with their desire for each other they consummate in several positions before the grand finale.

A performance worthy of an encore. PP is so thrilled with my Oscar worthy act, his next request is that we stage a teacher/student scenario to which I am teaching him how to train his voice to be loud, clear, and effective, and for whatever reason is now lost on me. More seduction followed by more masturbation followed by a second Academy Award beneath my belt and a standing ovation in my quim signified a wrap.

And what would Ms Marceau think of it? I think she would be honored that I didn't pick her rivals, Ms Isabelle Adjani and Ms Monica Belluci, over her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home