Friday, September 01, 2006

My Funny Valentine

Dear Diary, I am so glad that I found you. What joy I shall have composing my thoughts and revealing my innermost secrets to be scrutinized and revered and reviled under the harshest of lights. But at this juncture in my sordid life, it is a far, far better thing to do it here than in that tiny box of a confession booth. I tried to go to church but the men look at me like rabid wolves thirsty for blood and hungry for fresh, my sweet flesh, and their wives are seething below that saintly veneer. To be wanted and and hated all at once, it is an unbearable burden to be the object of many a man's desire. To be used and crumpled by many a man's lust strikes a bitter chord in my heart and loins. They must pay, all of them, pay for their desire and they shall, oh, dear God, they shall pay with their beautifully lined pockets of gold.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home