Friday, October 06, 2006

The General

Dear Diary, did I ever mention the high ranking officer I once met? "Tso" was a general who worked at a building that temporarily lost one of its sides. He came to me on a cold winter's night, bringing me a ton of water because I was ill from dehydration and drained of energy from too much work. I tried to cancel our date but he insisted on meeting so I got dressed and hopped in his car which was parked across the street from my apartment. We exchanged a courtesy handshake and he showed me his credentials. There was something sexy about this slightly rotund man. Perhaps it was rank or perhaps it was the promise of a good fucking not too far down the road. He was mad sexy and mad confident and mad insane for letting me sit with him in his car at risk of being spotted by passerbys.

Shortly thereafter, we ended up in bed. This little man had the energy of half the men his age and non-stop endurance. He fucked me every which he could. He was also a bit of a nasty talker. It takes a certain kind of man to be a general and if this is what it takes to cut the mustard, then so be it. All in the name of helping our country prosper under the guiding hands of a sexually satisfied leader. You can thank me later. Because there are only so many generals, I cannot reveal any more detail. I wish I could fuck him again but he moved from the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home