Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Birthday Boy & Co

Dear Diary, this confession is a bit of a nasty one.....but I shall confess, I shall divulge my innermost secrets as promised!

As revealed earlier, my curiosity about this line of work led me to a procuress who shall remain unnamed but has come to her demise in the business. She is currently under very serious charges ranging from money laundering to tax evasion. On to the story. We were having a slow night and I was driving home in my car when she called and told me to turn around and drive to another location. There was a boy celebrating his 2o something birthday with his friend and they wanted some action. Why not do them both? she suggested. Since it is a slow night?

I cannot recall if I readily accepted her suggestion, or was I repulsed and did I recoil at the thought? Regardless, there was very little traffic and I maneuvered through the onslaught of local traffic and promptly make my expected time of arrival. The hotel I pulled in front of was average, at best, but what do you expect from two young boys on a budget? I knock on the door and a black guy answers. He's slightly oafish but friendly looking and he invites me in. I nibble on some cake and booze and I notice that he has some white patches on his skin.

I'm dying, he says. He has a degenerative disease and he's going to die very soon. He's accepted it as his destiny and he's not afraid to go. My heart tugged at his words and his face became friendlier and sweeter and each minute on the clock brought him closer to his maker. We have sex and it was quick and easy and then, time to go into the adjoining room to meet his friend.

Another black guy and he, too, is a very sweet natured kid. He pulls out his cock and I gasp. He is built like a piece of driftwood. I climb aboard for the ride and before I sink completely down my cell rings. It's the Madame and it's time for me to go because I am actually booked on a third appointment. I look at the guy, shrugged and say, somewhat unapologetically, Sorry, but times up, and I don't want to get into trouble. His jaw drops and I run out of the room and leave him hanging.

I look back at my actions without a pittance of remorse because the onus was on them to book more time. 'Tis was life back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home