Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Holy Man

Dear Diary, shall I burn in hell with the preacher who came to me and asked that I fornicate with him? He paid me for two hours and we played naughty little games together. Oh yes, quite the active mind he has, almost as good as my other lover, PP. Who knew such naughty thoughts existed in the minds of men we look upon to guide us and give us comfort and sustain us in our darkest and most trying moments? Do you think that, if I had met him on holy ground, that he would harbor similar sentiments? Would he be eyeing the stiffed peaks of my bosom, or the subtle valley of my womanhood, would he allow his loins to quiver with delight at the thought of laying with one of his flock?

You would think that such a charitable soul and an ambassador of goodwill would think twice before he tango'd with the devil but those on the other side of the spectrum do not need much prompt before they wittingly hand me their souls. He fervently follows the calling of a higher power, now he was going to devolve and dance with me.

And what was it that his lustful heart desired? He wanted to play a funny game, he wanted his close up for the day. He wanted to play the role of the male protagonist in The DaVinci Code. Actually, dual roles which is quite suiting, if you think about it. First, he was to catch me breaking into his office, and as the "bad guy" he would shoot me and then leave my body.

Next, as my lover and the good guy, he would find me a bloody mess and near dead and carry me to the bedroom, where he would sweetly make love to me and that sacred act in itself would be enough to provide sustenance and nourish me and make me complete and whole and breathe life into my very existence again! To quote Julianne Moore from The Big Lebowski, "The plot...is ludicrious!"

But dear scriptwriter, he ate my pussy so well, I orgasmed all over his face. Ludicrous plot withstanding, I daresay the ending was quite explosive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home